My personal interpretation of "I The Magician" Major Arcana Tarot card, the Hebrew letter "ב Bait" and the "12th Path" of the Kabbalah (the Tree of Life). Based on several meditation & contemplation sessions and Divine messages received.
I The Magician
Creativity, Manifestation, Divine Energy.
- Do not hold on to the Divine Creative Energy received or conspire to use it for dark purposes as the darkness will consume you. Release it in Light & Love to manifest your true desires in this Physical Realm;
- Balance all aspects of your being (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual);
- Space & Time is mastered by the enlightened Magician;
- Creation takes place on the edge of time; the single meeting point of all dimensions (beginnings & endings).
The Great Work can only manifest itself and Spiritual Forces can only intervene through the heart of the enlightened.
- All physical reality;
- The body is the house of the Soul;
- Being present in the Here and the Now;
- The actual work of the Divine manifested in the Physical Realm - The Rise of Consciousness:
- Higher Beings share their Knowledge & Wisdom by planting seeds in the Infinite Collective Consciousness. Through time, these seeds are discovered by enlightened men & women and manifested in this Physical Realm. These creative manifestations help raise Human Consciousness - The Great Work;
- The physical mind is an antenna that can be trained to tap into higher levels of consciousness. Within these levels, breakthrough discoveries are accessible to all (artistic, technological, medical, etc.) but once received, they should not be withheld from the Physical Realm.
The 12th Path: Binah to Kether in the world of Beriah
Ace of Cups, I The Magician, III of Cups, Queen of Cups.
The 12th Path on the Kabbalah (the Tree of Life) is the only way to climb down from Kether (descending the Tree).
You are filled with an abundance of Divine Creative Energy and a desire to manifest it in the physical realm. Reach fulfilment by nurturing it and then expressing it!
Binah - Understanding:
- All Queens;
- 3 of Wands: Leadership;
- 3 of Cups: Abundance;
- 3 of Swords: Grief;
- 3 of Pentacles: Work;
- The Left Pillar - The Pillar of Severity: Divine Feminine, Negative (magnetic term) and Receptive;
- The world of Beriah: Accessed through meditation, the world of Creation and the element of Water.
Kether - The Crown:
- Ace of Wands: Source of the power of Fire;
- Ace of Cups: Source of the power of Water;
- Ace of Swords: Source of the power of Air;
- Ace of Pentacles: Source of the power of Earth;
- The Middle Pillar - The Pillar of Equilibrium: Balance, Neutral (magnetic term), Duality and Harmony;
- The world of Atziluth: Accessed through contemplation, the world of Origins and the element of Fire.
Please note that my associations of the paths of the Kabbalah, Hebrew Letters and Major Arcana Tarot Cards differ slightly from the traditional associations. I run through these variations on the following post: Tarot, Hebrew Letters & Kabbalah.
To learn how we can be empowered by Tarot & Hebrew letters, read the following post: Meditation & Magick.
If you would like to learn more about Tarot, read the following post: Tarot: A Basic Understanding.
Light & Love,
My Spiritual Path: https://livingwithinyourself.com/spiritual-path/