My personal interpretation of "0-XXII The Fool" Major Arcana Tarot card, the Hebrew letter "א Alef" and the "11th Path" of the Kabbalah (the Tree of Life). Based on several meditation & contemplation sessions and Divine messages received.
0-XXII The Fool
Our infinite Soul, crossing the gates of Heaven and returning home after successfully completing the physical experience of light & darkness.
- The Fool is perceived as a fool as he lives without fear, even when facing death as nothing can stand in our way or take away our sense of joy and freedom once we have been enlightened and have seen beyond the veil;
- The Fool is the infinite Soul present before, during and after every life we experience on this physical realm;
- Releasing all materialistic needs, carrying little on our shoulders and enjoying each experience life has to offer;
- Desperately holding on to this physical realm once we have passed is the most foolish act we can commit as the darkness will slowly deplete our Soul of all Light & Love.
The Fool is also within all other Major Arcana Tarot cards as Alef is also within every word we speak.
- Alef is the silence as we open our mouth, right before we make a sound;
- The belief that everything always falls into place, perfectly as it should;
- A natural balance of the mind and emotions which allows our Soul to fully experience life;
- A beginning and an ending, the only way of physical life;
- The infinite Soul: Divine Light & Love;
- A breath of fresh air that fills our lungs and makes us feel alive.
The 11th Path: Chokmah to Kether in the world of Atziluth
Ace of Wands, 0-XXII The Fool, II of Wands, King of Wands.
The 11th Path on the Kabbalah (the Tree of Life) is the only way to climb up to Kether (ascending the Tree).
You are filled with passion and a burning desire to journey out into the physical realm and explore all experiences life has to offer. Trust your intuition and live with an open heart!
Chokmah - Wisdom:
- All Kings;
- 2 of Wands: Dominion;
- 2 of Cups: Partnership;
- 2 of Swords: Diplomacy;
- 2 of Pentacles: Balance;
- The Right Pillar - The Pillar of Mercy: Divine Masculine, Positive (magnetic term) and Projective;
- The world of Beriah: Accessed through meditation, the world of Creation and the element of Water.
Kether - The Crown:
- Ace of Wands: Source of the power of Fire;
- Ace of Cups: Source of the power of Water;
- Ace of Swords: Source of the power of Air;
- Ace of Pentacles: Source of the power of Earth;
- The Middle Pillar - The Pillar of Equilibrium: Balance, Neutral (magnetic term), Duality and Harmony;
- The world of Atziluth: Accessed through contemplation, the world of Origins and the element of Fire.
Please note that my associations of the paths of the Kabbalah, Hebrew Letters and Major Arcana Tarot Cards differ slightly from the traditional associations. I run through these variations on the following post: Tarot, Hebrew Letters & Kabbalah.
To learn how we can be empowered by Tarot & Hebrew letters, read the following post: Meditation & Magick.
If you would like to learn more about Tarot, read the following post: Tarot: A Basic Understanding.
Light & Love,
My Spiritual Path: https://livingwithinyourself.com/spiritual-path/