Genealogy from Noah to Abraham – After the Great Flood.
Genesis 10.1 – 25.11
If we consider the year Adam was created as YEAR 0, we can then determine these interesting facts according to The Old Testament – The Holy Bible:
- After The Great Flood, the whole earth had one language and were one people and they began building themselves a city and a tower with its top in the heavens. God then confused their language and scattered them over the face of all the earth as he realized that nothing that mortals proposed to do would be impossible for them to accomplish;
- The Tower of Babel was built by Noah’s descendants;
- God decided to reduce the lifespan of mankind to 120 years;
- Eber outlived his offspring past the 7th generation;
- Abram was born in YEAR 1948, 292 years after The Great Flood;
- In YEAR 2047, Abram walked before GOD and was re-named Abraham, he was 99 years old. God made a covenant with Abraham and his offspring after him. The sign of their covenant was the circumcision of the flesh of their foreskins. Throughout Abraham’s generations, every male among him was circumcised when he was 8 days old;
- Abraham died in YEAR 2123, he was 175 years old.