Major Arcana: I The Magician
My personal interpretation of The Magician card based on several meditation & contemplation sessions:
- Creativity, Manifestation, Divine Energy;
- Do not hold on to the Divine Creative Energy that you are receiving or conspire to use it for dark purposes as the darkness will consume you;
- Release the Divine Creative Energy received in Light & Love and manifest your true desires unto this Physical Realm;
- Balance all aspects of your being (spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical);
- Space & Time are comprehended and mastered by the enlightened Magician;
- Creation takes place at the edge of time, the single meeting point of all dimensions (beginnings & endings);
- Access to the Infinite Collective Consciousness, a channeler of the Creative Life Energy.
Hebrew Letter: Bait
My personal interpretation of the Hebrew letter Bait based on several meditation & contemplation sessions:
- Spiritual forces can only intervene through the Heart of Man that lives within the House of GOD, firmly grounded upon this Physical Realm;
- Higher Beings share their Knowledge & Wisdom by planting seeds in the Infinite Collective Consciousness. Through time, these seeds are discovered by enlightened men & women and manifested upon this Physical Realm. These creative manifestations help raise Human Cosnciousness - The Great Work;
- The physical mind is an antenna that can be trained to tap into higher levels of consciousness (intuition). Within these levels, breakthrough discoveries are accessible to all (artistic, technological, medical, etc.), but once received, they should not be witheld from the Physical Realm.
The Sephiroth on the Tree of Life (Kabbalah)
The 12th Path which connects Binah to Kether.
Binah - Understanding:
- In Light: Silence;
- In Darkness: Avarice;
- All Queens;
- 3 of Wands: Leadership;
- 3 of Cups: Abundance;
- 3 of Swords: Grief;
- 3 of Pentacles: Work;
- The Left Pillar - The Pillar of Severity:
Divine Feminine, Negative (magnetic term), Receptive.
- The World of Beriah:
Creation - Water - Accessible through meditation.
Kether - The Crown:
- In Light: Completion of The Great Work, Attainment;
- Ace of Wands: Source of the power of Fire;
- Ace of Cups: Source of the power of Water;
- Ace of Swords: Source of the power of Air;
- Ace of Pentacles: Source of the power of Earth;
- The Middle Pillar - The Pillar of Equilibrium:
Balance, Neutral (magnetic term), Duality, Harmony.
- The World of Atziluth:
Origins - Fire - Accessible through Contemplation;
The Consciousness of the Universe - Pure Energy.