Major Arcana: 0-XXII The Fool
My personal interpretation of The Fool card based on several meditation & contemplation sessions:
- Our infinite Soul, crossing the gates of Heaven and returning home after successfully completing the physical experience of Light & Darkness;
- The consciousness of life;
- Releasing all materialistic needs;
- Enjoying life's simple pleasures;
- Carrying little on our shoulders, taking things lightly and enjoying each experience life has to offer;
- Do not be reckless or an extremist and do not desperately hold onto this physical realm;
- My courage and my strength is a wolf walking by my side;
- I am all that is, all there is, and we are all of the single spark of light;
- Nothing can stand in our way or take away our sense of joy and freedom once we have been enlightened and have seen beyond the veil.
Hebrew Letter: Alef
My personal interpretation of the Hebrew letter Alef based on several meditation & contemplation sessions:
- The Fool (0-XXII) is also within all other Major Arcana cards (I-XXI) as Alef is also within every word we speak. It is the silence before every spoken sound, it is the breath, it is life;
- A natural balance of the mind and emotions, allowing our Soul to live and experience life;
- A beginning and an ending, the only way of Life;
- Divine Light, Divine Love, Pure Spirit;
- A breath of fresh air that fills our lungs and makes us feel alive.
The Sephiroth on the Tree of Life (Kabbalah)
The 11th Path which connects Chokmah to Kether.
Chokmah - Wisdom:
- In Light: Devotion;
- All Kings;
- 2 of Wands: Dominion;
- 2 of Cups: Partnership;
- 2 of Swords: Diplomacy;
- 2 of Pentacles: Balance;
- The Right Pillar - The Pillar of Mercy:
Divine Masculine, Positive (magnetic term), Projective.
- The World of Beriah:
Creation - Water - Accessible through meditation.
Kether - The Crown:
- In Light: Completion of The Great Work, Attainment;
- Ace of Wands: Source of the power of Fire;
- Ace of Cups: Source of the power of Water;
- Ace of Swords: Source of the power of Air;
- Ace of Pentacles: Source of the power of Earth;
- The Middle Pillar - The Pillar of Equilibrium:
Balance, Neutral (magnetic term), Duality, Harmony.
- The World of Atziluth:
Origins - Fire - Accessible through Contemplation;
The Consciousness of the Universe - Pure Energy.