Learning basic meditation techniques to restore and maintain a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual balance: Overcoming Our Fears and Inner Demons. A ten minutes daily meditation practice is essential for leading a positive lifestyle:
- Balancing our bodies (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual);
- Remaining at peace with ourselves and everyone around us;
- Remaining in control of our thoughts and emotions;
- Reaching higher states of consciousness;
- Relaxing our state of mind;
- Raising our vibration.
Meditation Techniques: Overcoming Our Fears and Inner Demons
Every meditation practice should start and should end with three deep breaths, and with the total awareness of our physical body. We should also clearly state our intention before beginning a meditation practice. In order to remain grounded, coming out of a meditation practice should always be peaceful; slowly bringing back our focus to our physical body, starting at our head, and ending at our feet.
Overcoming our demons is only half the battle; teaching our loved ones how to overcome theirs is our real challenge! Darkness, through the weakness of your loved ones, will always find a way to cast its shadow upon us.
- Steps 1-3 should be performed on a weekly basis for 5 weeks;
- Step 4 should be performed on a daily basis for 5 weeks; meditating on the first Tarot card the first week, moving unto the following card on the following week, and so on.
- You should then rest on the 6th week;
- And review your Personal Journey Diary on the 7th week.
STEP 1: Crystals
[Meditation Techniques: Crystals]
The weekly healing session begins with a 10 minutes meditation practice with Crystals. We should lie on our back, holding a Smoky Quartz and Hematite crystal in each hand. We should also grid a raw Selenite tower on our Crown/Sahasrara Chakra (pointed outwards) and a raw Black Tourmaline stone on our Base/Root/Muladhara Chakra. Finally, we should place a Blue Kyanite crystal on our Sacral/Svadhisthana Chakra.
- Base / Root / Muladhara: Base of the spine – Basic needs for survival, grounding, security;
- Sacral / Svadhisthana: 2” below the navel – Emotions, feelings, creativity;
- Solar Plexus / Manipura: 3” above the navel – Will power, confidence, independence;
- Heart / Anahata: Heart – Love, compassion, forgiveness;
- Throat / Vishuddha: Adam’s apple – Self-expression, communication;
- Third Eye / Ajna: Between the eyes above the brow line – Insight, intuition, psychic abilities;
- Crown / Sahasrara: Crown of the head – Connection with the Divine, higher consciousness, wisdom.
STEP 2: Tarot
[Meditation Techniques: Tarot]
After completing the Crystal meditation practice, we continue with a 10 minutes meditation practice with Tarot cards. We should contemplate for 2 minutes on each of the following cards:
- XVII The Star: Finding our hope, faith, and confidence;
- XVIII The Moon: Entering the darkness to face our fears;
- XV The Devil: Realizing our fears are the products of our inner-demons;
- XIX The Sun: Overcoming our inner-demons and rediscovering our bliss;
- 10 of Cups: Manifesting our “Happy Ever After”!
If you aren’t familiar with Tarot decks, I highly recommend the “Smith-Waite Tarot Deck Borderless Edition“.
STEP 3: Golden Light Visualization & Tibetan Singing Bowl
[Meditation Techniques: Visualization]
[Meditation Techniques: Tibetan Singing Bowl]
We complete the weekly healing session with a 5-10 minutes Golden Light Visualization, and a 2 minutes ringing of the Tibetan Singing Bowl.
STEP 4: Tarot Card Of The Week
[Meditation Techniques: Tarot]
The daily healing session simply consists of contemplating for 5-10 minutes on the Tarot card of the week:
- Week 1: XVII The Star;
- Week 2: XVIII The Moon;
- Week 3: XV The Devil;
- Week 4: XIX The Sun;
- Week 5: 10 of Cups.
If you are ever overwhelmed or find yourself struggling with a particular card, simply end the healing session for the day; always trust your intuition. Don’t forget to write down any thoughts, ideas, sensations, or feelings in your Personal Journey Diary after each daily healing session.
It is preferable to meditate first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, facing east; the rising sun will fill us with Divine energy. If we choose to sit on the floor or on a chair, we are facing east, but if we choose to lie on our back, our head should be pointing east. Every meditation practice should also be adapted to our personal level of comfort.
Incense will enhance our focus and our meditation experience. Sandalwood is one of the most calming incense and therefore is one of the preferred ones for meditation. It calms the mind, enhances mental clarity, and aids in the opening of the Third Eye.
*Please note, I am not a doctor and I cannot provide medical advice. None of the information I share should be used as a replacement for seeking medical attention.