Learning basic meditation techniques to restore and maintain a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual balance: Manifestation Prayer Mudra. A ten minutes daily meditation practice is essential for leading a positive lifestyle:
- Remaining at peace with ourselves and everyone around us;
- Remaining in control of our thoughts and emotions;
- Cleansing our bodies of stagnant, negative energies;
- Manifesting our true desires;
- Healing and protecting our bodies (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual).
Instagram LIVE: @lwy_light_love (Thursdays 10pm EST).
Meditation Techniques: Manifestation Prayer Mudra
Every meditation practice should start and should end with three deep breaths, and with the total awareness of our physical body. We should also clearly state our intention before beginning a meditation practice. In order to remain grounded, coming out of a meditation practice should always be peaceful; slowly bringing back our focus to our physical body, starting at our head, and ending at our feet. The technique below should be practiced after completing a meditation exercise, and its effects are highly amplified if we have reached a higher state of consciousness during our meditation; especially if we have reconnected with our soul.
Movement And Visualization
After you have completed your meditation exercise:
- Keep your eyes closed and remain seated (or standing if you prefer);
- Slowly tilt your head back and raise your arms high above – Until your palms meet;
- Visualize a bright white light between your palms;
- Gently tilt your head forward as you lower your hands to your Heart / Anahata Chakra;
- Visualize the Divine Light descending and filling your entire being;
- Visualize yourself as being a Star in the center of the universe;
- Slowly tilt your head back and raise your arms high above – Until they form the upper arcs of a heart;
- Your hands should remain above each shoulder, they should not meet;
- Gently tilt your head forward and feel Divine Love filling your entire being;
- Slowly tilt your head back and gracefully release the Light and Love into the Heavens above;
- Silently recite the following Manifestation, Healing, And Protection Prayers [CLICK HERE];
- Your lips should be moving, but no sound should be heard;
- Sense your Soul speaking through your Heart / Anahata Chakra;
- End by gently tilting your head forward and meeting your palms over your Heart / Anahata Chakra.
If you are struggling with visualization, do not be discouraged; simply believing in what you are supposed to be visualizing is just as effective.
It is preferable to meditate first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, facing east; the rising sun will fill us with Divine energy. If we choose to sit on the floor or on a chair, we are facing east, but if we choose to lie on our back, our head should be pointing east. Every meditation practice should also be adapted to our personal level of comfort.
Incense will enhance our focus and our meditation experience. Sandalwood is one of the most calming incense and therefore is one of the preferred ones for meditation. It calms the mind, enhances mental clarity, and aids in the opening of the Third Eye.
*Please note, I am not a doctor and I cannot provide medical advice. None of the information I share should be used as a replacement for seeking medical attention.