Genealogy from Adam to Noah.
Genesis 1.1 – 9.28
If we consider the year Adam was created as YEAR 0, we can then determine these interesting facts according to The Old Testament – The Holy Bible:
- Adam had a son when he was 130 years old. He named him Seth;
- Adam died in YEAR 930, he was 930 years old;
- Noah was born in YEAR 1056;
- After Noah was 500 years old, he became the father of Shem, Ham and Japheth;
- The Great Flood took place in YEAR 1656, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month. Noah was 600 years old;
- From The Great Flood, GOD only spared Noah, his sons, his wife, his sons’ wives and of all flesh, two of every kind, of every living thing, male and female;
- Noah’s father Lamech died in YEAR 1651, 5 years before The Great Flood. He was 777 years old;
- Noah’s grand-father Methuselah died the same year as The Great Flood, he was 969 years old;
- The Earth was dry in YEAR 1657, in the second month, on the twenty-seventh day of the month;
- Noah died in YEAR 2006, he was 950 years old.